Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I believe Free write.

I believe eating healthy is good.
I believe learning to write is good.
I believe I am a good person.
I believe the St.Louis Cardinals are the best baseball team.
I believe in peace.
I believe my mom is a fantastic mother.
I believe my dad is a fantastic father.
I believe that it is good to keep the house clean.
I believe writing is challenging.
I believe in being the best person I can be.
I believe music can be influential.
I believe dogs have feelings.
I believe books are knowledge.
I believe celery is the worst tasting food ever.
I believe I am running out of ideas.
I believe technology is a incredible advancement for human-kind.
I believe nature is beautiful.
I believe in conserving and protecting the Earth.
I believe photographs can show a story.
I believe hardwood floors are better than carpet.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading along, all the things you believe and I am loving it. I just keep "oh, awe, how cool." Then.... Celery? I love me some celery. It's 6:19 am, and I have seriously already ate some. But beside the celery thing, you have beautiful and honest beliefs. Thanks for sharing. ( I would have inserted a ;), but I am not sure of the particulars of blog post comment protocol. ) ( well, now I want to throw in a LOL, but not sure if it is acceptable either.)

    ReplyDelete