Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday 6/28/2015 Blog Post



Sunday 6/28/2015
Daily prompt generator:
"What's your favorite month?  Write about what makes your favorite season your favorite season."

June is my favorite month. I love June because summer is one of my favorite seasons. June is a wonderful month because the air has become more consistently warm and the water has become warm as well. June is also my birth month, I always enjoy my birthday. In June our swimming pool becomes swimmable. You may think that the month of May is good for swimming as well. I must say the water is usually not warm enough in May, it is usually a bit chilly for swimming. One downfall about summer is the super-hot weather. It is not so much the temperature here in Missouri as it is the humidity that kills you. I met a women from Massachusetts in Missouri the other day and the heat and humidity was very high, it was a hot day. This poor women looked like she was struggling with the heat. I talked to her for a few minutes. She said in Massachusetts they do not have the humidity they have here. I would prefer to live somewhere that does not have high humidity. Colorado sounds like somewhere I would like to live. I have lived in Missouri all my life so I have never experienced living in non-humid/dry-heat. I think it would be nice. Another reason I love summer is that it is lake season. Lake season is wonderful because I like going to the lake to hang out and relax. I hope we get to go camping at the lake this year. This June it seems like we have had an abnormal amount of rain, I noticed that the lakes around the area I live in have flooded, some are even 13 feet high. Overall I love June and the season of summer, and I cannot wait to enjoy the rest of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment