Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Writing Reflection



I recently took the Jung Typology test for the first time. I got ENFJ, honestly it fits very well. ENFJ’s from what I have read are leaders and have a strong sense of standing up for what is right. Some of the main characteristics that ENFJ’s portray, fit well with my perception of my personality. I believe I am good at taking charge of a project and managing my time well. This seems to fit the ENFJ personality. I think being able to take charge and manage my time are good tools that help me with writing projects. I do not see myself becoming an avid writer, I am not someone who generally writes for pleasure. My favorite type of writing is academic because it is strait forward and comes more naturally to me. In my quiz results I noticed my highest percentage quality was judging. In writing I could see that I am to judgmental with myself and often do not feel like my writing is good enough. This is something that has been progressively getting better over time because I have acquired new skills and have become more confident in my writing. Overall I am ready to continue building my writing skills by taking classes and learning how to be a better writer.

- Quincy

No comments:

Post a Comment