Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I believe learning to write is good.



There are many benefits to learning to write such as sharing your thoughts and memories or educational applications. Writing is something that you need to know to be successful in life. I never knew how important writing was until I started taking writing classes 8 months ago. I learned more about writing and how to create successful writing in those few classes than I had in my entire life. In these classes I took I learned how to free write, write exploratory essay, and write expository essays. Free writing is very important to me because I also one to share their thoughts in a quick and easy manner. I over criticize my writing, I always feel as though my writing is not "good enough". This has become better over time and the classes I have taken have helped me to become more confident with my writing. Writing is something that I imagine is an integral part of college. I want to succeed in college and I think the best way to do so is to become the best writer I can be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Quincy, I also believe writing is an important part of life. I've never been someone who journals. I would like to start because as my family grows, there are some things I don't want to forget. Learning how to write and put my thoughts on paper is something I am excited to take away from this class. Confidence is also something I need to gain in my writing. I can relate to a lot of your thoughts on why writing is important and you brought some things to light for me.
    Good luck in college,
    Lynn Navrkal

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I really do not like to write, I do believe that it is very important. Writing is something that is kind of a hard thing for me. But being able to express yourself through writing does make you feel people that you can write anything on how you feel down.

    ReplyDelete