Sunday, July 19, 2015

Final Blog Post Reflection 7/19/2015



Final Blog Post Reflection 7/19/2015

This assignment taught me a lot about writing and how to find my own style while writing. Writing is an extremely critical tool that you need to get through life. You need to learn how to form complete sentences, use the correct grammar, and write with interest. These are all hard things to learn but this class has given me the resources to work through these issues and learn to write fluently. The daily blog post assignment helped me to quicken my writing. I noticed as the days went on that my writing began to take less time. Before this assignment I never thought that I could have a blog and keep up with it. This assignment taught me how to keep up daily writing for several weeks. I have always struggled with writing and feel like it does not come to me naturally. One of my favorite resources that came with this assignment was the Daily Prompt Generator. I enjoyed logging on to the computer and being able to find a prompt that was unique and interesting in a short amount of time. I look forward to using this resource in the future. I also enjoyed this assignment because you could incorporate things that were going on in in your life into the blog post you were writing. I like how this assignment puts the creative power into the hands of the student. You could pick just about any topic you could think of to write about and I think that is interesting. Usually you are given a topic and told to write about one specific thing. This class and this assignment allows you to think outside the box and decided what you want to write about. Overall this assignment was a great experience and helped me to expand my writing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment