Monday, July 6, 2015

Thursday 7/2/2015 blog post



Thursday 7/2/2015 blog post

Daily prompt generator:
"What does Sunday feel like?  Write a poem or paragraph (or whatever) that explains your opinion of and emotions felt for the seven separate days of the week."

Monday the day no one cares for. The day everyone goes back to work and decides they would have rather not gotten out of bed. Why do most people hate Monday? Is it because it proceeds Sunday or because they must go back to work? I personally like Monday because I enjoy working on my school work again. I feel productive when Monday comes around.

Tuesday is the day that is considered “second Monday”. There are many people who dislike Tuesday because it is much like Monday. I suppose it is because they are not quite half way done with the work week. I like Tuesday as well because I get to continue working on my school work. I feel good when it is Tuesday.

Wednesday is the day that I get to go to practice and see my friends. I like Wednesday because it signals that half of the workweek is done. I feel happy when Wednesday rolls around. 

Thursday is the day that I enjoy most because it is almost the weekend! I enjoy the weekend because I like to hang out with my family. Thursday makes me feel peppy. 

Friday is an ok day, it really depends on whether I have anything scheduled or not. Some Fridays are fun and some are not. It just depends on the day. When I have something scheduled Fridays are fun.

Saturday and Sunday are happy days because my dad and I usually go shooting. Sometimes we shoot in competitions and sometimes we just go and practice. Never the less I enjoy Saturdays and Sundays because they are usually pretty relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. Monday is truly the day no one cares for! Its the ugly step sister of the week, that's for sure! The only reason I could somewhat enjoy Monday's is because my soccer games usually fall on a Monday night. You could have easily made this one big paragraph, but you gave each day/or days a paragraph and it made it much easier to follow. Good choice of layout for this writing prompt.

    ReplyDelete