Monday, July 20, 2015

Friday Blog Post 7/20/2015



Friday Blog Post 7/20/2015

I have never been outside of the United States before. I have ambitions of traveling and seeing the world. There are so many places that I would like to see. There are lots of people who have traveled the world. I feel like I am stuck in a little bubble here in the United States. I have seen lots of pictures of people in London or Paris. I believe it would be a fascinating experience to travel and experience the world. I want to get off the tourist track and live somewhere for a few months. If you only go somewhere for a week you are not experiencing that place you are only sightseeing. I would like to get off the beaten path. One place that really draws my attention is Norway. I have seen so many beautiful pictures of Norway and I would like to visit there sometime.

Dear reader,

Where would you like to travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment