Monday, July 20, 2015

Tuesday Blog Post 6/14/2015


Tuesday Blog Post 7/14/2015

I am terrible with computers. It seems like everyone in my generation is extremely good with technology and just understands all its ins and outs immediately. I find this extremely odd. Last week my friends has to give me a crash course on how to use one of the apps on my phone. It was ridiculous, I must have looks like such an idiot! I find it amazing how far technology has come in such a short amount of time. I enjoy using my phone to look up stuff and such but when it comes to social media I am not so good. I am not a big social media person. I find it annoy because it seems like I am always following people I don’t like. One day I decided to purge my friends list. I had never felt freer. Some people like social media and some don’t. I am somewhere in the middle.

Dear Readers,

Are you technology literate? Do you like social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment