Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Blog Post 7/13/2015



Monday Blog Post 7/13/2015

Everyone has likes and dislikes when it comes to food. Food is a big part of our everyday life because everyone has to eat to live or survive. There are some people who are picky eaters and there are some who are not too picky on what they eat. I consider myself to not be a picky eater. I will eat just about anything. Alas there is ONE food I will not eat and that is Celery. Everyone looks at me funny when I say this but it is awful. It has a terrible smell and taste. I can walk into the kitchen where my parents have been eating celery and peanut butter and immediately smell it. It is such a weird food to hate, and it is in quite a few recipes but never the less I will avoid eating it if all possible. We used to have a guinea pig and he loved celery so we have always kept celery around. Plus the rest of my family likes it! I have come to the conclusion that they have gone completely insane. 

Dear reader,

Do you like celery?

No comments:

Post a Comment