Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday 7/1/2015 Daily Blog Post



Wednesday 7/1/2015

Daily prompt generator:
"How many trips can you remember?  Write a list of short, descriptive memories of all the places your family has vacationed together.  If you have time, go back and write in detail about the one that calls to you the loudest."

1.       Disney World
2.       Colorado – Estes Park
3.       California 2013
4.       California 2015
5.       Houston Texas (several times in the past year)
I decided to write about the trip to California 2015. My mom and I decided to drive to California to visit a friend. This would not be a particularly interesting trip but it turned out to be one of my favorites. I honestly wasn’t quite sure how we were going to get along, especially since we would be in the car for three days strait just to get there. We loaded up my mom’s car and took off for California. I enjoyed this trip because of all the things I got to see while driving on the interstate. I had never been on this interstate before. My favorite days driving were when we went through New Mexico and Arizona. I was never on my computer. I was always looking out the window even when there wasn’t much to see. I loved going on that trip and getting to see bit and pieces of New Mexico and Arizona. It was like a small cultural experience that left me wanting more. There were many things that I wanted to stop and see, but we were on a bit of a schedule. One distinctive thing I remember about the trip was how much Subway we ate. You may not believe me but there was not much else to eat! When we arrived in California the weather was nice and we were relieved to find out we were staying in a nice hotel. It was great to see our friends again. I really like the area of California we stayed in. The people were friendly and the scenery was beautiful. I would love to go on a trip like this again and I hope to do so next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment