Monday, July 20, 2015

Saturday Blog Post 7/11/2015



Saturday Blog Post 7/11/2015

Summer time is a wonderful time. The air is warm and the trees are green. That is the biggest downfall about winter, everything goes into hibernation and becomes grey and a little gloomy. I enjoy seeing the trees full of bright green leaves and the grass lush and soft. Even though I dislike mowing the grass, I still enjoy seeing it have some color. One thing about living where I live is that all we have is tall oak trees. It would be nice to have some variety of trees. All the oaks we have are strait up and down and I am forced to leave my tree swing in the garage. I love my tree swing. My grandma bought for me, it is a giant canvas seat with a foot rest and it is a pretty red/purple color. She has several of them at her house. My grandma is much luckier than I am she has oak trees that are spread out with nice big branches. From these branches she hangs her swing. When she has a family gathering at her house everyone usually flocks to her swings and her big hammock. I enjoy going to my Grandmas house because she has a beautiful backyard. She loves to garden and has filled her yard with all different kinds of gorgeous flowers. My favorite color of flower is purple, and one of my most favorite flowers is hydrangeas. They are beautiful and they come in all sorts of different colors. I love flowers because they are so elegant. I hope that when I have my own house one day that I can plant all different flowers and trees in my yard. Summertime is the best time because of all the color that pops out after a long cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment