Monday, July 6, 2015

Friday 7/3/2015 blog post



Friday 7/3/2015 blog post

Daily prompt generator:
"If you could dedicate your life to one noble cause, what would it be?  Explain your choice."

A cause I would dedicate my life to would be helping others with medical issues and illnesses. This is something that is close to my heart because I have struggled with some medical issues. Having an illness or something of the liking is not easy, it is extremely difficult to get better. I feel like there are many people who do not have the medical care they need. I would like to help these people get better and feel better. It seems like I often hear about people in third world countries who are dying from diseases that have cures or vaccinations. I feel like we need to make medicine more accessible to these people. There are many organizations out there that are there to help people who need medical care, food, water, and other basic necessities. I hope that one day I can work for one of these organization or even try and start my own. I also believe the world would be a better place if medical care was better. Even here in the United States medical care needs improvement. Medical care is a touchy subject and everyone believes differently on how it should be organized and run. There are some countries that have very good health care and some where it is severely lacking. I think we need to analyze the countries where it has been successful and try and duplicate that success among other countries. Overall I believe we need to make health care simpler and more understandable, I also believe we need to make it more accessible to people in third world countries who need it. I also believe we need to duplicate health care systems that are already working in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment