Monday, July 20, 2015

Thursday Blog Post 7/16/2015



Thursday Blog Post 7/16/2015

I have not been to the ocean in a while, and I greatly miss it. I would like to go back to northern California and see my friend there again. She talks about going to the ocean all the time. I went to the ocean there several times and I think it is beautiful there. The beaches where I went are not swimmable but they are beautiful and you can walk around on them. The beaches are pretty rocky but I think that makes it all the more fun. Another place I would like to go is down to the Florida Keys. I would like to go there for like a week and sit on the beach and do absolutely nothing with my life. That sounds like an awesome trip to me! I have heard that the beaches down in the Keys have crystal clear water. I would like to go somewhere and swim in crystal clear water a few times in my life. I greatly enjoy going to the ocean and hope I can go back and see it soon. 

Dear readers,

Do you like the ocean?

2 comments:

  1. I love the ocean. I went to Florida last fall and had a great time with my wife and son. There is something about the water and sounds that just soothes me. The water was crystal clear, so you should try it if you get a chance. We went to Palm beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ocean. I went to Florida last fall and had a great time with my wife and son. There is something about the water and sounds that just soothes me. The water was crystal clear, so you should try it if you get a chance. We went to Palm beach.

    ReplyDelete