Monday, July 20, 2015

Wednesday Blog Post 7/15/2015



Wednesday Blog Post 7/15/2015

Movies are amazing. Watching a movie is one of my favorite pastimes. We all have those favorite actors/actresses that we look for in new movies. Recently I went to see the move Inside Out with my mom. I did not think it was any good at all. I had watched the commercial for it and I was super excited about seeing it and when I finally saw ti I was extremely disappoint by the movie’s plot. Do you ever watch a movie and think, I could have done that movie much better? Well I do. I suppose it is easier said than done. Many people talk about short film and honestly I have not seen any. I would like to see some so that I know exactly was a short film is. I think movies are a great was to get across a point or idea. It is extremely hard for me to pick a favorite movie because I love and have watched way too many movies. My favorite genre of movie is comedy. I really enjoy movies that make me laugh! 

Dear readers,

What is your favorite movie? Or if that is too difficult what is your favorite movie genre?

2 comments:

  1. I also love watching movies. My favorite genre is action or sci-fi. To answer your question, yes I do think I can make most movies better. I always am telling my wife that fact. I think that she gets tired of me saying that stuff. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love watching movies. My favorite genre is action or sci-fi. To answer your question, yes I do think I can make most movies better. I always am telling my wife that fact. I think that she gets tired of me saying that stuff. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete