Monday, July 20, 2015

Saturday Blog Post 7/18/2015



Saturday Blog Post 7/18/2015

I have never lived anywhere but the Midwest. We have such a different climate here. I would like to live in different places so that I can find out where I would like to settle down. One place I think I will really like is Colorado. I love mountains and the beautiful trees. I also do not mind the cold. I think I would really like it in Colorado because of the climate and the scenery. I also think I would like it in northern California because of the climate and the people there. I have been to northern California several times and I really enjoy it there. They have a nice climate and the people are very friendly. I also love going to the ocean. It is very beautiful there. I also love all the pine and redwood trees they have. I find their scenery up there to be gorgeous.

Dear readers,

Where would you like to live or travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment