Monday, July 20, 2015

Sunday Blog Post 7/12/2015



Sunday Blog Post 7/12/2015

We have had too many cloudy days here recently. I am ready for the rain to stop. Me saying “I am ready for the rain to stop” is an unusual comment for me. I usually like the rain and am always ready for the rain to come. I do not know why I like rainy days but I have enjoyed them since I was little. I do not like them when they are consecutive over a long period of time. I sure do not mind some rain here and there though. Rain is essential for the land though. California could really use some rain, it is crazy how big of a drought they are having. I joke with my family that we need to send some of the water we are getting to California. I wonder how much more drought California can take. I know it must be imposing negative effects now but I wonder if it is possible for them to run out of water. I am not sure if I could live somewhere where it is always cloudy and raining. That may be difficult because I enjoy the sun about as much as I enjoy the rain.

I decided to ask anyone reading this a question.

Do you like rainy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment